Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cover the Bed in Rose Petals

2018: A few days before Valentine's Day, I found someone selling rose petals for RM5. I entertained the idea of scattering them onto the bed to surprise my partner. So I bought one packet and hid them in my backpack, careful not to crush them.

However, by the 13th, I realized that the petals were already wilting. I had no choice but to celebrate Valentine's one day early. There weren't enough petals to cover the entire bed, so I only did the middle part.


The surprise worked; my partner loved it. But there was nothing so special about having rose petals on the bed. Sure, the color was a nice red, and the gesture was romantic, but that was all. They didn't really have a smell, and when I rolled around on the bed in the nude, they made my butt itch, so I had to throw them all away.