Friday, September 18, 2015

Go to Universal Studios



It was not my idea. I like theme parks, if they are cheap. Universal Studios Singapore is anything but. Everybody knows that 'Singapore' and 'cheap' don't belong in the same sentence.

But my partner then was really into Disneyland and Universal Studios (I'm not sure if those two are actually related; I know they both have something to do with movies), so eventually I agreed to go.






It was a great place for taking pictures. If you are a selfie addict, you would have gone crazy in there, as there were so many great spots you could use as backdrops for your selfie shots. The thrill rides were awesome, but too few, for that amount of money paid. We did try some of the kiddie rides too, just for the heck of it.



I can totally understand why kids love Universal Studios and Disneyland: they let them live their fairy-tale dreams, but it's still not for me. I can find better ways of spending my money. I will not go again unless my ticket is paid for, or if I just want to spend some quality time entertaining someone special (that person will have to mean a lot to me, like my kid or spouse, or dog, for example).